Having loved our previous orders for them, this company approached us again to draw a caricature for their leaving colleague:
Would appreciate it if you could include the following in the pictures: –
We would like to add these words below the caricature drawing (like the previous caricatures done for our previous colleagues),
“Thank you for being such a wonderful colleague!
- We would like to include APEC logo and the word “Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation”, as in the previous caricatures done for our previous colleagues
iii. We prefer that the picture has some form of an office/business/working environment background. For example, a seminar or one of APEC Meetings like the one shown in the attachments here – she recently attended and presented her report on slides at “APEC 2014 Finance Ministers’ Meeting” on behalf of APEC PSU (note: spelling on the table sign in the first picture is wrong). This is because we wish to include her name plate with her title,
- To help make the picture more personalised: would the artist be able to consider including the following, where possible?
– — favourite drink – Café Latte or hot Kopi C (can be from Ya Kun or no specific brand.)
– — enjoys music and dancing.
– —- is a macroeconomist and a passionate presenter/speaker. She’s good with numbers and is the proud author of our “Economic Trends Analysis” reports – our bi-annual macroeconomic publication. The latest being on “Building a dynamic and innovative services economy as an engine for growth” (She designed most of the charts for PSU.)
– —- is a helpful colleague (ready to guide/teach others), a loving wife and mother, a good cook, and a generous, kind and fun friend to have.
– My ideas/suggestions to the artist for her caricature: to have a disco/glitter ball hung from the ceiling while she is making a presentation of her report; she wears a daisy yellow colour top (one of her favourite colours), with her signature silver necklace with grey black pearl pendant, high heels; she has sunglasses at the ready; loves her black BMW 530i with plate number “S9951CD”, which is the first car she owns; she’s leaving for Beijing soon so may have to sell her car, which she will miss.